Army Family Team Building
The Army Family Team Building Program is a series of 30 classes that are broken down into three levels that focus on Military Knowledge, Personal Growth and Resiliency, and Leadership Development. These classes offer progressive instruction to equip Family members with the skills necessary to navigate through the Army system, understand the military mission and way of life and to successfully access the many resources and services available at the installation. Classes are interactive and are instructed by volunteer instructors and Subject Matter Experts.
- Level K: 10 courses which provides basic Army knowledge in a non Army tone
- Level G: 12 courses that focus on leadership skills and interpersonal relationships
- Level L: 8 courses centered around advanced leadership skills
- Spanish - classes taught with all Spanish materials
- Workshops/Unit Briefings - Individual classes and "concept blocks" are provided to FRGs, units, Senior Spouses and other groups upon request. Two week written notice is required.
CLASSES ARE OFFERED AT THE LANE VOLUNTEER CENTER OR AT YOUR UNIT / CLASSROOM SETTING
For a current class schedule call (254) 286-6600,visit Lane Volunteer Center, bldg #16005 corner of TJ Mills Blvd and Old Ironsides, Fort Hood,
email,or click here.